By Jared Samuelson
Luke Coffey and Dr. Can Kaspoğlu, both of the Hudson Institute, discuss the changing strategic environment in the Black Sea. They co-authored a report for the Hudson Institute titled: “A New Black Sea Strategy for a New Black Sea Reality.”
1. “A New Black Sea Strategy for a New Black Sea Reality,” Luke Coffey and Can Kaspoğlu, Hudson Institute, February 21, 2023.
2. Sea Control 180 – Narrow Seas: The Black Sea with Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges (ret.), Jared Samuelson, CIMSEC, May 31, 2020.
3. Sea Control 295 — Russia’s Caspian Flotilla with MIDN 1/C Benoit Gorgemans, Jared Samuelson, CIMSEC, November 21, 2021.
4. Sea Control 339 – The Montreux Convention with Mark Nevitt, Marie Williams, CIMSEC, April 24, 2022.
5. Sea Control 355 – The War at Sea with Dr. Seth Cropsey, Jared Samuelson, CIMSEC, June 19, 2022.
Jared Samuelson is Co-Host and Executive Producer of the Sea Control podcast. Contact him at Seacontrol@cimsec.org.
Jonathan Selling edited and produced today’s episode.