In CIMSEC’s first podcast collaboration with the Yokosuka Council on Asia-Pacific Studies, we are airing the YCAPS Indo-Pacific Maritime Hour discussion, “Why the United States Needs a Real Maritime Strategy,” moderated by friend of the program John Bradford and featuring Jimmy Drennan and Blake Herzinger.
2. “Advantage at Sea: Prevailing with Integrated All-Domain Naval Power,” US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard, December 2020.
3. “Goals and Objectives for a Stronger Maritime Nation: A Report to Congress,” Department of Transportation, Maritime Administration, 2020.
4. “The National Strategy for Maritime Security, Department of Homeland Security,” September 20, 2005.
5. “National Strategy for Mapping, Exploring and Characterizing the United States Exclusive Economic Zone,” Prepared by the Ocean Science and Technology Subcommittee of the Ocean Policy Committee, June 2020.
6. “National Strategy for the Arctic Region,” The White House, October 2022.
This episode was edited and produced by Nate Miller.